The 2022 Formula One Canadian Grand Prix will be racing from the FIA Grade 1 Circuit Gilles Villenueve in Montréal, Quebec on this coming Sunday, June 19 in Round 9 of the 22 Round 2022 F1 World Championship race season (ESPN, 2 pm ET/1 pm CT/11 am PT).카지노사이트
Last Sunday, June 12, in the 2022 F1 Azerbaijan Grand Prix from the Baku City Circuit in Baku, Azerbaijan, it was favorite Max Verstappen (+110) who was the winner with Sergio Pérez finishing in 2nd place 20.823 seconds behind his Red Bull Racing teammate.
George Russell (Mercedes) was also on the podium in 3rd place with his teammate Lewis Hamilton one spot behind him in 4th place and Pierre Gasly (Alpha Tauri) finishing in 5th place in the 2022 Azerbaijan Grand Prix a week ago.
F1 Heads to Great White North for Canadian Grand Prix
So with Verstappen victorious last weekend in Baku City, a different Formula One driver has now won all five runnings of the 51-lap Azerbaijan Grand Prix, a race which is contested on a 20-turn, 3.73 mile (6.0003 km) street circuit track in the Desert heat.
Here at the 2022 Canadian Grand Prix, Brit Hamilton is the Defending champion, winning the 2021 F1 Grand Prix du Canada with Sebastian Vettel in 2nd place on the podium and Charlec Leclerc finishing in 3rd place at the Circuit Gilles Villeneuve in Montréal, Quebec.
The Canadian Grand Prix is a 70-lap, 189.727 miles (305.27 km) run on the 2.71-mile (4.361 km) Circuit Gilles Villeneuve street circuit in Montréal, Quebec and this will be race #1,066 in Formula One history.
With the 1st place finish in Azerbaijan, Verstappen remained in 1st place (150 points) in the 2022 Formula One Driver standings, 21 points ahead of his Red Bull Racing RBPT teammate Pérez (129s) in 2nd place and 34 points ahead of Charles Leclerc (116 points).
So Verstappen has four Wins in the last six races (Saudi Arabia, Italy, Miami, Spain, Azerbaijan) with Leclerc (Bahrain, Australia) interrupting his potential 4-race win Streak only to eventually end up falling farther behind in the Formula One Driver’s Standings.
The 2022 Formula One season began up earlier this year so it wouldn’t conflict with the upcoming 2022 FIFA World Cup, which is being held in Qatar, and Qatar won’t host a Grand Prix F1 race this year but will be back on the Formula One circuit calendar in 2023.
There are a total of 23 F1 Grand Prixs being held this 2022 season, a new circuit record, including a new Mini-Grand Prix and that inaugural 57-lap Miami Grand Prix from the Sunshine State won by Max Verstappen and Red Bull Racing who are still doing very well.
2022 F1 Canadian Grand Prix Winner Odds
- Max Verstappen -116
- Charles Leclerc +275
- Sergio Pérez +330
- Carlos Sainz +1525
- George Russell +2900
- Lewis Hamilton +3300
- Lando Norris +8500
- Pierre Gasly +15000
- Fernando Alonso +18000
- Valterri Bottas +20000
- Daniel Ricciardo +22000
- Esteban Ocon +32000
- Sebastian Vettel +38000
- Yuki Tsunoda +50000
- Kevin Magnussen +65000
- Guayou Zhou +90000
- Lance Stroll +100000
- Alexander Albon +17500
- Nicholas Lafiti +30000
- Michael Schumacher OFF
2022 F1 Canadian Grand Prix Pole Position Odds
- Charles Leclerc -154
- Max Verstappen +250
- Sergio Pérez +275
- Lewis Hamilton +1000
- Carlos Sainz +1100
- Fernando Alonso +10000
- Lando Norris +10000
- George Russell +10000
- Pierre Gasly +15000
- Daniel Ricciardo +15000
- Valterri Bottas +24000바카라사이트
- Esteban Ocon +30000
- Yuki Tsunoda +30000
- Kavin Magnussen +100000
- Sebastien Vettel +20000
- Alexander Albion +25000
- Zhou Guanyu +25000
- Nicholas Latifi +30000
2022 Formula One Points Leaderboard
- 1—Max Verstappen (Netherlands), Red Bull Racing RBPT 150 points
- 2—Sergio Pérez (Mexico), Red Bull Racing RBPT 129 points
- 3—Charles Leclerc (Montserrat), Ferrari 116 points
- 4—George Russell (Great Britain), Mercedes 99 points
- 5—Carlos Sainz (Spain), Ferrari, 83 points
- 6—Lewis Hamilton (Great Britain), Mercedes 62 points
- 7—Lando Norris (Great Britain), McLaren Mercedes 50 points
- 8—Valterri Bottas (Finland), Alfa Romeo Ferrari 40 points
- 9—Esteban Ocon (France), Alpine Renault 31 points
- 10—Pierre Gasly (France) Alpha Tauri 16 points
- 11—Fernando Alonso (Spain), Alpine Renault 16 points
- 12—Kevin Magnusson (Denmark), Alpine Renault 15 points
- 13—Daniel Ricciardo (Austria), McLaren Mercedes 15 points
- 14—Sebastien Vettel (Germany) Aston-Martin Aramco Mercedes 13 points
- 15—Yuki Tsunoda (Japan), Alphatauri RBPT 11 points
Canadian Grand Prix Winners
- 2019—Lewis Hamilton (Great Britain), Mercedes
- 2018—Sebastien Vettel (Germany), Ferrari
- 2017—Lewis Hamilton (Great Britain), Mercedes
- 2016—Lewis Hamilton (Great Britain), Mercedes
- 2015—Lewis Hamilton (Great Britain), Mercedes
- 2014—Daniel Ricciardo (Great Britain) Red Bull Renault
- 2013—Sebastien Vettel (Germany), Red Bull Racing
- 2012—Lewis Hamilton (Great Britain), Mercedes
- 2011—Jenson Button (Great Britain), McLaren-Mercedes
- 2010—Lewis Hamilton (Great Britain), McLaren-Mercedes
- 2009—Not held
- 2008—Robert Kubica (Poland),BMW Sauber
- 2007—Lewis Hamilton (Great Britain), McLaren-Mercedes
- 2006—Fernando Alonso (Spain), Renault
- 2005—Kimi Räikkönen (Finland), McLaren-Mercedes
- 2004—Michael Schumacher (Germany), Ferrari
- 2003—Michael Schumacher (Germany), Ferrari
- 2002—Michael Schumacher (Germany), Ferrari
- 2001—Ralf Schumacher (Germany), Williams-BMW
- 2000—Michael Schumacher (Germany), Ferrari
Verstappen Staying Hot in the Canadian Grand Prix?
Max Verstappen (-116 to win 2022 Canadian Grand Prix, MyBookie.ag) and his Red Bull Racing RBPT teammate Sergio Pérez (+275) are both doing very well at this point in the season and worth consideration every Sunday as they battle it out for the championship.
Dutchman Verstappen—the son of former Formula 1 driver Joe Verstappen—has won 4 of the last 6 races on the F1 circuit and online oddsmakers have responded here, making him the prohibitive favorite (-116) to win in the Great white North on Sunday.
So handicapping the Pole Position marketplace, seeing that LeClerc and his Ferrari have W12 of the 13 Pole Positions in all racing events, backing him at -154 odds in that Qualifying betting market on Saturday is the logical call and the best of the two below.
This 73rd season of Formula One Championship Racing has evolved into a three Driver race between Verstappen (150 points), and Pérez (129 points), and Leclerc (116 points) as we quickly approach the halfway mark of this fast-moving 2022 Formula One season.
The Drivers with the most Canadian Grand Prix Wins history are Lewis Hamilton (7) and Michael Schumacher (7) followed by Nelson Piquet (3), Jacky Ickx (2), Alan Jones (2), Ayrton Senna (2), Jackie Stewart (2), Pedro Rodriguez (2), and Sebastian Vettel (2).
Ferrari is the Constructor with the most Wins in the Canadian Grand Prix with 14 followed closely by McLaren (13), then Williams (7), Brabham (4), Mercedes (4), Benetton (2), Lotus (2), Tyrrell (2), and Red Bull (2). Mercedes won here in 2019 (Hamilton).
Ferrari is the Engine Manufacturer with the most Wins here with 14 races followed by Ford (12), Mercedes (10), Renault (6), BMW (4), Honda (4), Chevrolet (2), and Climax (20).
F1 fans and gamblers can watch the race in Canada on TSN (English) or RDS (French), and it airs in Australia (FOX Sports), Brazil (Band), France (Canal+), Italy (Sky Sports F1), Japan (DAZN), Germany (Sky Sports F1), Netherlands (Viaplay), as well as in Spain (DAZN).
Next up in Round 10 on the 2022 Formula One race schedule will be the 2022 Formula 1 British Grand Prix on Sunday, July 3 (ESPN), followed by the 2022 Formula 1 Austria Grand Prix on Sunday, July 10 (ESPN) in Round 11.
2022 F1 Canadian Grand Prix Practice, Race Schedule
- Practice 1—Friday, June 17, 14:00 Track Time (5 pm EDT/4 pm CDT/2 pm PDT)
- Practice 2—Friday, June 17, 17:00 Track Time (8 pm EDT/7 pm CDT/5 pm PDT)
- Practice 3—Saturday, June 18, 13:00 Track Time (4 pm EDT/3 pm CDT/1 pm PDT)
- Qualifying—Saturday, June 18, 16:00 Track Time (7 pm EDT/6 pm CDT/4 pm PDT)
- Canadian Grand Prix—Sunday, June 19, 14:00 Track Time (2 pm EDT/11 am PDT)온라인카지노